Notícias Bloke cut in half by forklift to revisit site of life-changing accident in 'recreation'

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Bloke cut in half by forklift to revisit site of life-changing accident in 'recreation'

0_halfbann1.jpg

WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT: Loren suffered a horror workplace accident in 2019, but somehow lived to tell the tale and is now revisiting the site where a forklift fell on him from 50ft

A man who was split in half by a forklift announced he is going to revisit the site of the horrific accident five years on.

Loren Schauers, 23, was cut into two when the forklift he was driving fell off a bridge and landed on him from 50ft in 2019. Since then Loren has demonstrated tremendous resilience and courage, documenting his life with wife Sabia, 25, to thousands of fans.

On July 29, they uploaded a video to their YouTube channel where the couple said they were set to “going to the accident site in Montana”. Loren said: “We were going to put out a video, doing a walk-through of basically where I stayed at [post accident], where I had to walk to in order to get service and stuff like that.”

Sabia chimed in: “The hill that he rolled over on.”

“Recreating how things were set up at the time and talking about how it was,” Loren added. “Unfortunately we were going to do that but I came down with what I thought was a kidney infection. But we should be going live next week.”

The couple added: “This next month we’ll be documenting going to Lollapalooza, which means 21 Pilots and Hosier.”

The forklift that fell on Loren crushed his legs, pelvis and arm, leaving him with just his upper body. Doctors rushed to amputate his mangled limbs and the man lives on, and is now hoping for children although he struggles with health on a daily basis.

He recently revealed his desire for children with wife Sabia in a recent interview, with either a donor option or adoption in place as they plan on starting their own family.

Speaking to RTL 4, Loren retold his grim situation and the green light he gave to doctors when it came to amputating three of his four limbs. He said: "The doctors gave me a choice. The question was, do you want to live or die? Do you want to live with the situation now or die with the life you had?

"And I decided that I wanted to live, that I wanted to continue living my life with this woman here." He is not only living his life with Sabia still, the pair are now hoping to start a family of their own.

Daily Star Sunday