Notícias Chilling final message of 'triple crossbow murder' victim 'killed by her ex-boyfriend'

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Chilling final message of 'triple crossbow murder' victim 'killed by her ex-boyfriend'

1_JS338979252_Banner.jpg

The youngest 'murdered' daughter of BBC star John Hunt, reposted defiant praise of women who split with their partners as her haunting final message on social media

A suspected triple murderer's ex-girlfriend hauntingly shared a post about women who "leave" before being killed beside her mum and sister.

Hertfordshire Police said soon after 6pm on Wednesday, their manhunt for Kyle Clifford, 26, led them to the alleged Bushey crossbow killer hiding and injured in an Enfield cemetery.

“Following extensive enquiries, the suspect has been located and nobody else is being sought in connection with the investigation at this time," a spokesperson for the force said.

Yesterday the identity of the victims was revealed, although yet to be confirmed officially, as the 61-year-old wife of BBC Five Live racing commentator John Hunt and their daughters Hannah, 28, and Louise, 25.

Police believe the suspect was known to the victims. Neighbours in Bushey claim Louise had recently split with Clifford. The break-up reportedly affected Louise so badly that she caved her car door in by crashing into a wooden telegraph pole.

Self-employed dog groomer, Louise's final activity on X formerly Twitter, was to repost a defiant message praising women who finally escape a relationship.

The post read: "I admire women who leave, idgaf if you left after the 1st time or the 12th time I admire s***!

"Idgaf if ppl calling you dumb for 11 years but in the 12th year you decided you was done. It takes A LOT of strength to break a tie. It takes ALOT of self love to choose yo self."

MailOnline reports family neighbour Glyn Nicholas, 77, said: "Louise was a very nice girl. She ran a dog grooming business from the house. I heard that she split from a boyfriend last week and was very upset about it. So much so that she was driving home at some point last week and drove into a wooden telegraph pole not far from the house.

"Another dog groomer - who is a friend of Louise's - told me that her car door had caved in because of the crash. I don't know if it was her boyfriend, but put it this way, some of my dog walkers said that she'd had a traumatic boyfriend bust up the week before last."

According to the same outlet, a friend of Carol's described her daughter's break-up as "messy".

Detective Inspector Justine Jenkins from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit said: “This continues to be an incredibly difficult time for the victims’ family and we would ask that their privacy is respected as they come to terms with what has happened.

"We have set up an information portal where people can submit any information, photos or video footage which they feel could assist us with our investigation."

Daily Star Sunday