Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Elle Brooke gorges on monster McDonald’s order following first boxing defeat

0_SDC_MDG_CHP_552d46.jpg

Clearly not one to let herself get down, fan favourite and OnlyFans star Elle Brooke has bounced back from her boxing defeat in the best way possible - by getting a jumbo Maccies order in!

OnlyFans and boxing hero Elle Brooke has finally been dealt her first defeat in the ring – but the upbeat star has bounced back in the best way possible.

Elle suffered her first loss on Saturday, July 15, in the Kingpyn influencer boxing event semi-final at the hands of Jully ‘Poca’ Oliveira.

The content creator had a perfect record until then and has built up a sizeable following through her use of social media and a likeable approach to the sport.

True to that theme then, following her defeat, she has taken to rewarding to herself for all the hard work she’s put in in the perfect way.

Taking to Instagram, Elle posted a picture of her celebratory Mcdonald's meal – and it can only be described as enormous.

On the massive order, Elle loaded up with a portion of fries, a McFlurry, a drink, a bag of mozzarella bites and a McCrispy.

At the side of the image is another McDonald’s which is assumed to belong to the driver of the car but this cannot be verified at this time making it impossible to confirm that this is not also Elle’s meal.

Unsettling calls have since been aimed at Elle following the fight against Australian TikToker Jully at Dublin's 3Arena, which lasted five rounds but saw Elle lose on points.

It has seen people beg Elle to fight her own sister, Emily Brooke, who lost to influencer 6ar6ie6.

The unusual requests led Elle to tweet: "I am not fighting my sister @emilybrookeuk in a losers bracket.

"I plan to take some time away from the gym, focus on creating content and travelling for a while, then come back when there is a fight that makes sense.

"Plus I need to get back down to my natural weight."

Daily Star Sunday