Key Madeleine McCann witness breaks silence - 'he has something to do with it'

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Key Madeleine McCann witness breaks silence - 'he has something to do with it'

1_Key-Madeleine-McCann-witness-breaks-silence-on-suspect-he-has-something-to-do-with-it.jpg

Helge Busching, the man who alerted police to Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner, has broken his silence and says the convicted criminal made a key claim at a music festival

Helge Busching, the man who alerted police to Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner, has broken his silence and says the convicted criminal made a key claim at a music festival

The man who alerted police to Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has claimed the man made a key claim that shows he "has something to do with it".

Helge Busching has explained parts of Brueckner's shady past, with his former acquaintance now behind bars for a rape conviction.

Mr Busching says he learned of the horrid details of Brueckner's disturbing history by discovering harrowing sexual abuse videos in Portugal.

Helge says he crossed paths with former acquaintance Brueckner in 2008 at a music festival in Spain, where the convicted sex criminal supposedly mentioned something that suggested he may be involved in the disappearance of Madeleine from Praia Da Luz, Portugal.

Helge told German outlet Bild: "He asked me, ''don't you go to Portugal anymore and do business there?'

"I said, 'no, since the girl disappeared there, there have been too many police checks for me and I don't need that at all.'

"[The topic of Madeleine's disappearance] came up and I said: ''Anyway, I don't understand how the little one could have disappeared without a trace.'"

Brueckner, who was said to be under the influence of alcohol at the time, allegedly replied: "She didn't scream."

Helge has not seen the convicted criminal since, and says Brueckner disappeared from the festival without a trace in the early hours of the morning.

He added: "I thought: 'He knows that. He has something to do with it. But he also checked that I understood that and then left at night.'"

Brueckner was convicted by a German court in 2019 for the rape of an elderly American woman in Praia da Luz, close to where Madeleine vanished. He is also a convicted paedophile.

Daily Star Sunday