Notícias Ollie Watkins' family including singer mum as 'Villa's sexiest fan' makes cheeky offer

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Ollie Watkins' family including singer mum as 'Villa's sexiest fan' makes cheeky offer

0_BANNER.jpg

From being a devout family man with a stunning WAG and two children to being the son of a soul-singing mum who screamed at Gareth Southgate to get her boy on the pitch, here we look inside the home life of Ollie Watkins

Ollie Watkins became an instant hero thanks to his dramatic semi-final Euros winner against the Netherlands - and ‘Aston Villa’s sexiest fan’ was quick to make a cheeky offer.

Racy influencer Alexia Grace, who was hit on by an Eastenders star, wrote to her 215,000 followers: “Ollie Watkins have my babies.”

But the saucy creator, 25, later deleted the tweet and maybe this was after Watkins revealed in his post match interview that he already had two children with his interior designer girlfriend.

After scoring the late goal to set up an England vs Spain final, Watkins said: “I swear on my life, I swear on my kids’ life, I said to Cole Palmer, we’re coming on and you’re going to set me up today.

“And that’s why I was so happy. I knew as soon as he got the ball he was going to play me and then you’ve got to be greedy: touch and finish. And when I seen it go in the bottom corner… oh my life. Best feeling ever.”

Also in the stands to celebrate with 28-year-old Watkins, who replaced Harry Kane to win the semi-final, was his girlfriend Ellie Alderson - and below we take a look inside his family life.

And perhaps to the disappointment of Alexia, Watkins has previously described himself as a family man who would rather spend time with loved ones as opposed to partying.
Ellie Alderson

Ellie was born in Berkshire in June 1996 and after her boyfriend's heroics last night she wrote on Instagram: “You got your moment and you took it!!!!! I am soooo proud of you.”

The gorgeous WAG has 28,200 followers and she often posts photos of her and the Villa striker who used to play for Brentford.

Ellie graduated from university with a diploma in interior design and the glamorous mum uses Depop to give away pre-worn designer clothes she no longer uses.

They live together in Birmingham and have been together since 2018 and the pair have two children together.

Watkins - who earns £130,000 a week at Villa - announced the birth of his son Marley in April of last year and said: “Our little man is here. Truly blessed! Marley Watkins 17.4.23.”

The couple also have a little girl called Amara May who was born in September 2021.
Watkins’ mum

Also in Germany to witness Watkins' triumph was his beloved mum, Delsi-May, who raised her son, who she calls Oliver, and his four siblings.

She looked after the kids in the days before spending her nights performing as a soul singer to pay the bills.

Her stage name is Ruby Washington and last night she got plenty of attention in Dortmund after screaming for Gareth Southgate to let her boy ‘come on the f***ing pitch’.

And speaking about her son, she told the Times how she used to drive him to training before rushing on stage, and she added: “Oliver is a man of very few words. We’ve got a family group chat, and he never brags or anything, we literally have to draw everything out of him. He’s so humble and I love that about him. He’s quite nonchalant about the fact that he’s doing something he loves. He assumes it’s the norm, but it’s not. I’m immensely proud.”

His monumental goal against the Dutch set up England’s first final on foreign soil on Sunday (July 14) - after already having a magical season at Villa where he scored 14 goals and six assists in 2023.

Daily Star Sunday