Ryanair passenger left raging after woman leans across her to film the whole flight

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Ryanair passenger left raging after woman leans across her to film the whole flight

0_Ryanair-passenger-fumes-as-woman-leans-over-them-to-take-video.jpg

Danielle McLean, 34, was left stunned during a budget flight from Edinburgh Airport to Gdańsk in Poland on Tuesday when the woman next to her continually leaned over her to film the window

A Ryanair passenger has been left fuming after the woman sitting next to her leaned across her to film the window for the entire flight.

Danielle McLean sat bemused on her budget flight from Edinburgh Airport to Gdańsk in Poland on Tuesday as the woman next to her began leaning over her.

The 34-year-old claims she had initially considered herself lucky to bag a window seat after spending just over £10 for the flight – but her luck quickly started to run out as the journey got underway.

McLean claims the woman in the middle seat next to her continually reached over her to film the window with her phone.

Speaking to the Daily Record about the strange behaviour, Danielle said: "I just thought it was quite funny at first.

"The woman in the middle seat just started leaning over me with her arm right across me taking videos out of the window.

"She just kept doing it during the flight. She didn’t even ask if I was okay with it. I know it can be quite annoying when you'd like a window seat and can't get one - but I was just so shocked that she kept leaning right over me.

"I don't know if she maybe didn't speak English so she didn't try to ask if it was ok. But she never said a word to me, she just kept leaning over me. I kept looking at her phone and then her."

Danielle, a frequent Ryanair passenger, regularly scours the web for cheap plane tickets and takes day trips in cities like Amsterdam and Rome for as little as £12.99.

This latest trip to Gdańsk cost her just £26 for the return trip – but the incredibly cheap ticket couldn't make up for the rude behaviour of the passenger next to her

Danielle added: "I was just in shock so I thought I'd take a picture and post it on social media.

"I was on my own anyway just sitting at the window seat so I didn't have anyone with me but I thought 'I have to take a photo'

"She kept leaning across for the first hour until it got dark. It was a cheap £10 flight but I never expected to experience that."

Daily Star Sunday