Notícias Teen dances in haunting last TikTok before fatal Ibiza balcony fall as tributes pour in

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
Teen dances in haunting last TikTok before fatal Ibiza balcony fall as tributes pour in

1_Emma-RamsayBANNER.jpg

Emma Ramsay, a 19-year-old law student, died in the early hours of Tuesday after falling from the sixth floor of the Hotel Vibra District in the party hotspot of San Antonio in Ibiza

Tributes have been pouring in for a bright law student who tragically died after falling from a hotel balcony while on holiday, as her haunting last TikTok has surfaced.

Emma Ramsay, 19, fell from the sixth floor in the renowned Ibiza party zone of San Antonio at 3am on Tuesday. Desperate medics pronounced the Strathclyde University undergraduate dead at the scene of Hotel Vibra District.

Her parents have since flown to the Balearic Island. Before the harrowing incident, Emma had posted snaps and vids on her social feeds showing her before a night out. In one TikTok clip, she's seen dancing for the camera before hitting the Hi Ibiza club, reports the Daily Record.

Other shots capture her frolicking with friends as they hit the town.

Heartfelt tributes pour in for the "incredibly kind" and diligent teen, starting with her old school teachers.

Lorna Lawson, the head teacher at St John Ogilvie High School, shared: "We are shocked and saddened at the heartbreaking news of the sudden passing of our former Head Girl, Emma Ramsay."

"Emma was an incredibly kind, hardworking, bright and talented pupil who contributed a great deal to our school community."

She added: "Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends during this incredibly difficult time. Emma will be missed and will forever hold a special place in our school."

Colette Watson, Headteacher at St Mark's Primary in Hamilton where Emma previously attended, said: "Emma was a lovely girl, caring and considerate and many of our staff have truly fond memories of her time with us."

She added: "This is terribly sad news, and our thoughts, prayers and profound sympathies go out to Emma's family and friends."

Leading the tributes, Emma's heartbroken pal Paris Mcgoldrick wrote on Facebook: "I don't even know where to begin with how perfect our Emma was. I loved everything about you and I forever will."

The devastated friend added: "Heaven just gained the most beautiful angel they will ever get and I'm forever grateful to call you my friend. I will forever cherish the moments we shared together, Em."

Paris concluded her tribute, saying: "I love you forever my girl, you will never be forgotten."

Dozens of others paid tribute online as Amy Craig added: "The most amazing girl sending all my love."

Another friend, Fallon Jamieson said: "Sending all my love to her family and friends. Such a beautiful girl."

A spokesman for the Spanish Civil Guard said: "I can confirm a 19-year-old British tourist has died following a fall at a hotel in San Antonio in Ibiza."

The Foreign Office confirmed it is supporting Emma's family, with a spokesperson saying: "We are supporting the family of a British woman who has died in Spain and are in contact with the local authorities."

Daily Star Sunday