Notícias 'World's sexiest athlete' close to tears as she enters unique Olympic track for the first time

Roter.Teufel

Sub-Administrador
Team GForum
Entrou
Out 5, 2021
Gostos Recebidos
'World's sexiest athlete' close to tears as she enters unique Olympic track for the first time

0_Premier-League-considering-%C2%A310m-sweetener-to-police-over-schedule-of-huge-matches.jpg

Alica Schmidt, who has been dubbed as the 'world's sexiest athlete', was almost reduced to tears as she saw the Stade de France decked out for the Olympics

Alica Schmidt, who has been dubbed as the 'world's sexiest athlete', was close to tears after seeing the Stade de France.

Paris' premier sporting arena has undergone a makeover for this summer's Olympic games. The colour of the running track has been changed to celebrate the host country - boasting an unusual purple colour.

And Schmidt shared her first impressions of the track with a video on Instagram, on the eve of track and field's first events in Paris. The German sprinter looked close to tears, as he she had to cover her mouth, captioning the post: "Wow!"

"Super exciting," one fan responded. While a second said: "The track looks amazing! Guten Tag! You can do it!"

"You did it! your dream is reality," a third said. And another added: "Alica, you can win the gold medal in Paris. You are so strong and beautiful!"

Schmidt will be part of the German team for the 4x400m mixed relay on the unique track.

Explaining the decision to switch the colour to purple, Mondo, the manufactures of the track, said: "This will allow the images of the Paris 2024 Games to be engraved in the memories of spectators, television viewers and athletes alike."

The German team are set for action on Saturday (August 2).

Schmidt is a social media sensation, with 4.9million followers on Instagram and a further 2m on TikTok.

However, Schmidt recently revealed, despite all of her social media fame, she only makes £611-per-month as a sprinter, as per The Sun, she said: "Two months ago I received an offer from a well-known brand. But I wasn’t 100 per cent behind it.

“I didn’t feel comfortable with that. That would have been in the mid-to-high six figures for a campaign. In principle, I have to say that it is not easy for most German track and field athletes to make a living from sport

“Of course, there is money to be made from competitions. In most competitions, you don’t make any money. Personally, I couldn’t live on these amounts alone, because for many competitions you still have travel and hotel costs, which aren’t always covered.

“Most of us study part-time in order to build up a second source of income, or even have mini jobs that we do on the side.”

Daily Star Sunday