• Olá Visitante, se gosta do forum e pretende contribuir com um donativo para auxiliar nos encargos financeiros inerentes ao alojamento desta plataforma, pode encontrar mais informações sobre os várias formas disponíveis para o fazer no seguinte tópico: leia mais... O seu contributo é importante! Obrigado.

Duvidas no firm FTA 100%Astra FTAbox ref.441328

seroxeno2

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Jun 12, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Thanks a lot for Astra Support Sempre

Im going to put in deco now & i`ll tell the xp :espi28:

Edit: I no caught any level of signal as other firm for biss. I tried update first original firm and then change signal bar and this have signal. But when i update again with this firm i lost all the signal and quality levels again :Espi43:

What update software and procedure are you using to upgrade firm?

Última edição:

bytes

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Jan 11, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Thanks a lot for Astra Support Sempre

Im going to put in deco now & i`ll tell the xp :espi28:

Edit: I no caught any level of signal as other firm for biss. I tried update first original firm and then change signal bar and this have signal. But when i update again with this firm i lost all the signal and quality levels again :Espi43:

What update software and procedure are you using to upgrade firm?

My friend see setting's, like Diseq setting's, maby this way you can see all, hehehe.

CU and regard's.

seroxeno2

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Jun 12, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
My friend see setting's, like Diseq setting's, maby this way you can see all, hehehe.

CU and regard's.

I update again firm and try change al satellite settings (diseq, 0/12, tuneburst, ...) but in all options power and quality levels (orange and green) go to 0 after 1 second.

So i continued with METRONIC441328_V102042P2.04_D+OK_18_01_2007 firmware and hispasat :(

Thanks at all for advice friend. :Espi13:

musoldoz

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Set 26, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
Buenos dias por favor ayudarme con firmware para Astra del 441328 .Por favor ayudarme.Un saludo musoldoz

musoldoz

GF Bronze
Membro Inactivo
Entrou
Set 26, 2007
Gostos Recebidos
I update again firm and try change al satellite settings (diseq, 0/12, tuneburst, ...) but in all options power and quality levels (orange and green) go to 0 after 1 second.

So i continued with METRONIC441328_V102042P2.04_D+OK_18_01_2007 firmware and hispasat :(

Thanks at all for advice friend. :Espi13:

Please I need you help about firmware free for metronic441328 for Astra.Thanks.